Pacific Bridge, Inc. is currently seeking an individual who is interested in Asian business issues. This is an outstanding opportunity to be a key player at the company and to learn in a fast-paced business environment. All the work done at Pacific Bridge, Inc. involves Asia and business in Asia, so it is an excellent opportunity for those interested in the region to put their knowledge to practice. Please see our website at www.pacificbridgemedical.com to learn more.
- Work on Asian consulting projects (in China, Japan, etc.)
- Correspond/Liaison with our Asian partners/affiliates and our US clients
- Help promote the company to clients
- Do research and writing for publications
- Must have strong interest in Asia (majored in Asian studies, took some courses on Asia, lived in Asia, or has fluency in an Asian language – Chinese or Japanese preferred)
- Must be hardworking, dedicated, loyal, and able to multi-task
- Must have at least a 3.4 GPA or higher
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to communicate on the phone and via email clearly
- College graduates with 0 to 5 years of experience
Associate will work in a fast paced environment in Bethesda, MD with abundant room to grow and perform. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Please send your resume and a detailed cover letter explaining what skills you can bring to our company and an explanation of your interest in this position, to Shawna Lepage (firstname.lastname@example.org). Resumes received without cover letters referencing this specific position will not be considered. No phone calls please.